 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 511
    Re: new game/rule help —Chris Magno
   FINE, with much discussion off list I can begrudgingly accept non attached multiple robots. (...) Because the risk of a break-a-way bot NOT working levels the play field for the new comer who only has a single bot/ My consolation prize then would be (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: new game/rule help —Calum Tsang
   (...) There's much more to go wrong than just breaking away from a space hose (loosens up space hose connectors). Stipulating field leveling crutches ain't going to help. (...) Could do-if you want, write up an addition and I'll post it in. Calum (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)