 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5075
Re: DANGER!! -- baby gates BAD!! DANGER!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 01:52:25 GMT

Save the idea for the "launch things at a castle" event. ;p

NO!!

LEGO can kill!!  I have not seen it personally, BUT i've read stories in
lugnet.torture...

its not pretty.

this is why we MUST abandon ALL notions of lego trebuchets.

these are some photos i found:

http://www.thepests.com/features/graphics/lego/

and

http://www.legodeath.com/