 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4948
    Re: "Core" layout features for rtlTrainN —Jeff Elliott
    (...) I have 3 & 2/2, and Derek has 1 & 2/2 But I'm not sure everyone could bring all their modules... which is why I was asking for input on who was up for being "core". I sort of assumed that anyone who replied with a "for sure I'll be there with (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: "Core" layout features for rtlTrainN —David Koudys
   (...) I have 3 fully made modules, and 3 modules that have to be put together. I'll design my layout to suit whatever the layout needs. Dave K. (I'd like to have room for my fire station, but it's a wee bit big so I can drop it if I have to.) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)