 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4845
  Re: Wanted: New, Posts

jeff says: (...) YEP!! :) as of Friday morning.... after a LOT of thought and consultation with Kate, I decided to strike out on my own and start a new FX company. magically enuff called: The Pyro Guys. dave says: (...) Thanks. But fear not. I want (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wanted: New, Posts

I am so tempted to post a resume ! Job qualifications: almost blew up Poppa Smurf one afternoon, a(lso found out that you do NOT put two or more capfulls into a small flash pod.) Cheers Oliver Play well. "Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wanted: New, Posts