 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4829
4828  |  4830
Subject:
Chapter 5 of the Benny Brave Saga...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:06:59 GMT

I have been very busy with school...I have 2 summer school courses that are
very writing intensive.

Never-the-less, I managed to write the next chapter of the story.

Here is the chapter:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2e

There is also the Index here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2index

I will try to add a couple more pictures in the next couple weeks.  This
should make the story a little more interesting.  It may take quite a while
to build things enough so that the pictures tell more of the story than my
writing.

Anyways, I hope you like it.

Benjamin Medinets