 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4823
Re: Useless Trike piece to 4WD ATV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 03:12:20 GMT

I've been staring at this 6324 Chopper Cop tricycle for a long time, and
realized how useless it seems-it can't really be anything more than a trike,
though it has some nice features like a towing hitch and styling for the
engine block.  Smart people (Leo Dorst) have converted the old Town
motorcycle into all sorts of things by removing the rear wheel, or putting a
side car on etc.

Anyways, I'm sure someone has thought of this before, but if you tear off
the front handlebars/wheel assembly, and put one of those 2x1 plates with a
hook coming out of it, plus a pair of wheels on an axle, you can make this:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-atv.jpg

You can use the custom handlebar piece, I didn't have one at hand, so I used
a lightsaber blade, one of those weird space consoles and a 2x1 hinge.

Calum

Wow!!!  that is quite innovative Calum.
Nice thinking outside the box....that's management theory for seeing
alternatives to the problem at hand, and coming up with new avante garde
solutions.

Now, your minifig is less likely to get hurt as a result of a tendancy for
injury on the three-wheeler.

Again, nice job!!

Ben