 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4817
4816  |  4818
Subject:
pics uploaded about SWISS DAIRY PLANT...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:23:25 GMT

I recently (early this morning) uploaded a new batch of digital photos of
the work-in-progress on the dairy plant.

Here is the link:

I modified the design for the "windmill" that will be installed in a tower
above the store (in the front of the building).

The "customized" stickers were put on the doors, windows, and the sign in front.

And, the best thing, the factory is nearly done...I just need to put a couple
more smaller details in, and roof the rear area.  (The front needs to have
its tower contructed also).

The conveyor belt was also recently installed.  This was custom built by
Oracle Industries supplied by the parts partially supplied (well the
belt links, anyway) from Pieniazek Industries.  The supposed primary
supplier to the notorious Milton Trade Works (TM).

I wanted to use a polarity switch...but due to overall design limitations and
slight redundancy, the switch was mothballed from the project.  This means
that the belt (and windmill) is (are) unidirectional.  But then it really
doesn't matter because it doesn't need to go in both directions, really.

Ben