 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4813
    Brickfest talk —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, Here's a draft copy of the Brickfest "Building Competition Robots" talk I'm scheduled to give. (URL) a bunch of placeholders and graphics missing which need to be put in, and a few more topics needed to be fleshed out, but there's 80% of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Brickfest talk —Jeff Van Winden
     (...) Well done Calum, I have a few quick comments: - There are 2 Closed Loop Techniques slides. - Are you going to discuss pnumatics, i.e. how to keep tanks full, I know Rob had a lot of cool mechanisnms for that. - Do you want any images done via (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Brickfest talk —Rob Stehlik
   Excellent job, Calum. Lots of neat pictures and useful information. I'm sure you will really put rtltoronto on the map after this talk! some of my thoughts... Organic design? That slide confused me a bit. I guess I can see your point about needing (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)