 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4811
    Dinner again? —Calum Tsang
   Is it time for dinner again? Apparently so. How's everyone for dinner next Friday? Also-how do people feel about going to the Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke (on the subway line) instead? Calum (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Dinner again? —Chris Magno
     (...) I'm OK for dinner. at that time (...) YES. We need to talk about Mels' Sure it is OK. BUT so darn incompatible with random groups. I always feel we put them out by rearranging the tables (yes we always ask and we always put them back) Also, I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Dinner again? —John Guerquin
   (...) That would be the 12th? Sounds good to me. Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke sounds like a nice change of scenery too. Hopefully we can all sit at one large table or something. John (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Dinner again? —Benjamin Medinets
   hi, I unfortunately cannot come to dinner that evening. I have drill all weekend long. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me know (by e-mail, if you must) what the game plan for Brickfest. Jeff, already wrote me about the costs of the accommodations. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)