 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4811
  Dinner again?

Is it time for dinner again? Apparently so. How's everyone for dinner next Friday? Also-how do people feel about going to the Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke (on the subway line) instead? Calum (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner again?

(...) I'm OK for dinner. at that time (...) YES. We need to talk about Mels' Sure it is OK. BUT so darn incompatible with random groups. I always feel we put them out by rearranging the tables (yes we always ask and we always put them back) Also, I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner again?

(...) That would be the 12th? Sounds good to me. Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke sounds like a nice change of scenery too. Hopefully we can all sit at one large table or something. John (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner again?

hi, I unfortunately cannot come to dinner that evening. I have drill all weekend long. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Let me know (by e-mail, if you must) what the game plan for Brickfest. Jeff, already wrote me about the costs of the accommodations. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)