 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4795
Re: Oh, how tragic.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:10:48 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

I don't want to scare you, BUT have you thought that maybe your place is
haunted????

You know, I hoped for a while that it was. But then nothing happened. I wish
I lived on the seven and a halfth floor.

I think it's neat how there's no 13th floor, so the people on 14 really are
the ones on 13. I've actually never seen anyone get on the elevator from
that floor on my way down. I supose I could say that about a lot of floors,
though. I walked up the stairs on Saturday evening after my walk just to see
if there was anything interesting on the way up. But no.

Think about it.  you post about THAT mirror, and BAM!!! it falls off.

Well I posted it after it happened :)

    Iain