 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4791
Re: OT: Being John Malkovich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
HOLEY CRAP. I just watched this. What on earth. So good. Weird. I like it.

Right up there with Reqiuem for a Dream.

If you like quirky movies, I have found "John Cusack is in this movie" to be
a fairly reliable indicator of quality...

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Cusack,+John

Better Off Dead - more than just another teen movie. Also has the classic
line "I *want* my 2 dollars!"

Not to mention: "Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain
is?"

James

- who still finds the "2 dollars" scene in the park amazingly creepy, and
better than many of the horror movies it parodies.