 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4774
    Some of the stuff we were talking about..... —Jeff Van Winden
   For those of you who have not seen it (Iain), The Star Wars Alphabet project (All of the letters that are not in the movies) (URL) ode to the one by one plate... and the follow-ups (which are as good as the original post...) (URL) VW (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Some of the stuff we were talking about..... —Iain Hendry