 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4764
Re: Bring your IR towers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:40:09 GMT

Hi folks,

I forgot to mention, please bring your IR towers to the event tomorrow plus
spare 9V batteries.   I'm putting together the splitter cable tonight but I
only have two IR towers, one of which is apart in pieces...

Calum

I'm bring my tower...

along with my two bots... I can spend the rest of the day relaxing.... Then
again, I may just go and build some more Town/train stuff :)

Jeff VW