 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 463
Unwanted: Parts and Trading for Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:50:21 GMT

Hi folks,

I've been doing a little sorting and building, and I have a number of parts
I don't particularily want:

Classic Wheels (2x2 black brick w/wheels sticking out, red dot hub)
Classic Wheels (2x4 black brick, pinned 2x2 red hub)
Dragon parts (green arms, red cowl?)
Smiley bricks (ie, eyes, smiles, 2x2, 1x1, 1x4 etc)
Pirate watch scaffold (octangonal platform plus brown rope frames)
4.5V wiring harnesses

I'm gonna bring these items (plus whatever else turns up) to Friday and
hopefully you guys will bring bricks you don't want too.  I'm hoping some
Technic fans will think doors and windows suck :) and bring them along.

SW Figures:

Anakin Skywalker
Various Jedis (from Gungan Sub: Jar Jar, Obiwan, etc)
Five Octopi.  I don't know for what crazy reason I bought these.

I'd love to give these to someone who would enjoy them more.  Ideally, I
would get a normal Town figure (ie, good ol' classic town guy) in return, or
windows etc, but if you want some of these guys, I honestly don't really
need them.

I also have several SW sets unopened where more figures could come from (I
bought them for slopes etc, Town parts, so I don't care much for the SW aspect)
Send me a mail if you're interested.

Calum