 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4629
4628  |  4630
Subject:
St. Jacob's info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:20:06 GMT

I was at the St. Jacob's (just north of Waterloo) Bricks and Blocks on
Saturday.  Same story as Cookstown.

-Hundreds of Tie Intercetors
-About 30 of the Racing Rig
-3 Bar code trucks
-Hundreds of Bobafet / Land speeder combo for 19.95
-About 50 of the Gungan Sub / Naboo swamp combo for 29.95
-Hundreds of the Flash Speeder / Naboo Fighter / Gungan Patral combo for
I think 29.95 but I'm not sure.  It definitly wasn't more then that.

Plus all the new Starwars, that wierd Galidor stuff, the Movie Monsters
Studio sets,  Adventures Dinosours Sets, and bins and bins of smaller
sets on cheep.

Well that's all I can remember, but there was much more.  They had so
much stuff that the play area had been cut down by half to make room for it.

Derek