 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4627
Re: june dinner pics and photo-journal...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:07:45 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

In prose referenced from a lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto post, Benjamin • Medinets
writes: (about Iain)

"he's happy from his *daily* fix at PCW "

Is that true, Iain? You go to PCW *every* *day*? That is SO COOL if true. • I
am hoping to squeeze out a trip to KBF maybe tomorrow evening if I am • lucky
since I am in LA, CA right now (the other CA, not the good one).

No, it's not true. :) I visit the park at least once a week, though,
sometimes twice.

Friday was incredible, though - there were fewer than 100 cars in the car
park. I was able to sit on Shockwave (Mondial Top Scan) for more than an
hour without leaving my seat. So that's all I rode, along with siting on
Psyclone (Mondial Revolution) for 3 cycles without geting out of my seat.

You should try and wait a few days if you want to go to Knotts Berry Farm -
Xcelerator is opening on the 20th or 21st, and it looks like quite the
ride...!

    Iain