 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4621
  Cookstown info

from Jeff Van Winden... I was on my way to Barrie to see my sister today, so I stop at cookstown outlet.. All of the sets that we discussed were still in stock... The Racing Rig (URL) was still avialable The Tie Interceptor (URL) was there at 69.99 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)