 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4620
  blue shield discussion...

this post is in reference to a discussion at the dinner tonight, between myself, Richard (I'm very happy you came!!!!!), and John about the blue shields (technic brake pads)... I looked up the instructions from the 3314 Stadium Security... linked (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)