 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4598
4597  |  4599
Subject:
Brickfest Registration deadline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:56:16 GMT

I revieved an e-mail today from the brickfest organizers...

Only 3 days left to register

http://www.brickfest.com/registration.htm

After the 14th the price goes from $35 us to $55 us....

So I have to ask this question, are there 3 others going (I will be driving,
so three others will fit (very) comfortably in my car), and are those three
others willing to split the cost of a room. I got an on-line quote from the
Holiday inn of 89.95 (Fri,Sat) and 129.95(Thurs,Sun) per night (= 110.99 per
person (excluding taxes)), I figure that if we go, we will leave Thursday
Morning (10:00 ish) be in Arlington 10 - 11 hours later 8:00pm or 9:00pm..
And Leave early monday morning, I would like to be back in town for 6 pm,
for prior commitments.

Any one intrested?
Jeff VW
Who's registration and attendance is based on at leat 4 attendees. (cuz its
cheaper :(  )