 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4508
  I edited a story....

I wrote this one day quite a few weeks ago...(don't remember the exact date) Well I sent it to Richard Noekel since he is a big ABS midieval fan, like myself. He graciously replied it back to me so I could get a copy of it... I added the pics to it, (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)