 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4484
4483  |  4485
Subject:
I'm Back!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 12:49:55 GMT

Howdy......

I just got back from training at Fort Drum, NY (AKA Watertown, NY) which is
approx. an hour away from the Canadian Border (Thousand Islands, Kingston area)

To make it Lego related, I didn't do too much there....just do my job as a
dispatch/parts clerk.  The pay wasn't too bad, and I plan to put in another
order with Lego Shop@Home, and maybe another one to Spectrum (to get some
9V lights, a couple micromotors, conveyor belt links)

Oh Yeah!!  Got a couple of weeks before I go to school for the last time in
a little while.  (going back for another semester to finish off my degree)

BTW, who's registered for Brickfest?  (...and we need to coordinate travel
plans).

Benjamin Medinets