 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4440
    Chris--Don't Read! My redesigned train engine —David Koudys
   My friend, who works for CN, has been admonishing me for a long time about those 'darn European bumpers' on my engines. So I finally caved in and reworked one of my engines, and I'll rework all the others as soon as I get around to it. Anyway, have (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)