 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4422
    Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted —Chris Magno
   (...) Rob, I noticed that you put half bushings on the ends of the axles inside the differential. what purpose does this serve? when I put together a differential, I just put the gears on the end of the axle. the end. What am I missing? -- Chris (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted —Trevyn Watson
   If Rob will permit me to answer for him (HAH! Like there's anything he could do about it :), I saw that and thought it was a very good idea because whenever I use a diff, the two axles always slide in and out whenever I try to put something on the (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)