 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4410
4409  |  4411
Subject:
remember this??? (Roll Call) thread posted last year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 19:01:05 GMT

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=1668

I did an update and posted it up as an FTX page on my lugnet account.

Here it is:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/rollcall.

I would say Enjoy, but it may not be that appealing.  So I'll say,
"I hope you find it interesting"  If you don't, that's fine!!!

Benjamin Medinets