 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4390
  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

(...) Hardly seems like a good idea, does it?. That's why I said "loon" instead of loonie.. it was a riff on baby ducks, that's all. We can talk about why trademarks need to be taken seriously if they belong to tiny, powerless little organizations (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GvtqrC.D7o@lugnet.com... (...) Loons are *not* ducks. :) (I hate loons. UGLY STUPID SKITISH LOUD ANNOYING THINGS. Ducks *rock*. Espically if they're Mighty.) Iain (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

(...) Waterfowl... close enough. Grins, DUCKS, runs. Anyway let's stop this one, before someone gets hurt from the bad puns. Right now we are in a "no blood, no foul" situation. DUCKS and runs FARTHER. FUT ot.pun (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.pun)