 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4331
4330  |  4332
Subject:
Extra 7194 Yoda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 15:21:39 GMT

  Ok I've got an extra 7194 Yoda. Don't ask me why. It has to do with
BOGOHP sales and self control.

Anyway, if someone is intrested in it I'll sell it at cost and I can
bring it to dinner tomorrow.

Regular price was: $149.99
25% off for the BOGOHP sale: $112.49 Yes I got two.
10% off because it was the first time I used my new HBC card: $101.24
plus tax: $116.43.

So I'll sell it for $116.43.

I should warn that one of the corners of the box is a little crushed, so
if you're into mint boxes you may not want it.

Anyway it is a cool set. Well at least I like it. I built the other one
I got and took it into the office. Some people find it a bit disturbing.
The eyes kind of stare at you. (0)(0)

It contains a lot of Statue of Liberty green plates, lots of tan bricks,
some brown bricks and a bunch of pieces in the new diarrhea brown colour.

If you're interested let me know.

Derek

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7194