 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4242
  Anyone looking for overhead crane container grabber assemblies?

I figure someone in this group might be, I have come into the posession of a bunch of 5078 service packs, which is the crane/container grabber assembly from set 4555, pretty rare it looks like since it only comes in one set I know of. These are all (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anyone looking for overhead crane container grabber assemblies?

Forgot to include one tidbit, these will be arriving in 2 or 3 weeks, ran out much faster than I expected, and my next shipment is already on it's way. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anyone looking for overhead crane container grabber assemblies?

(...) Well if it is indeed 2 to 3 weeks, I might be interested in maybe 1. I think I have 2 and 1 on the way. This "mechanism" comes not only in the 4555 set, but also in the 4549 Road n Rail Hauler set on the "large" crane. I have 1 4555 and 1 (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)