 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4233
  Re: rtlToronto/live1 Event Info

Just wanted to point out something on the IR Code Assignments. First of all it might be a good idea to avoid using Message(0), i.e. set the range for the Controller-1 to 1 throu' 18. Reason being if you do a ClearMessage() the Message() is set to a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/live1 Event Info

(...) Whoops. My bad, I was: a) in pain over these teeth which need to be pulled ASAP. b) still in a good mood after the big DMB concert c) just not paying full attention :) I've reposted the rule page with the button mappings. (...) on the page, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)