 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4192
  Digital Camera fun...

Just posting to say that I got a digital camera (well I won it off E-bay and paid for it like in March, just before RTL soccer trial, and FINALLY got it on Friday. I took shots of my city hall, and my church, and you can definitely notice the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Digital Camera fun...

(...) Cool! (...) Check out (URL) a freeware program that lets you reduce your pictures to whatever size you want. ROSCO (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Digital Camera fun...

(...) Thanks, I will definitely look into it.... Ben (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)