 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4134
  8 inches is wimpy

Hi everyone, I ran into John at school about a week ago and we talked Lego for an hour. We talked a bit about the proposed capture the flag game, and what we thought about it. The idea is growing on me. a simple game should be a nice break from (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 8 inches is wimpy

(...) 24 inches... from a 'bot that has to fit within 1 cubed foot? k, np, as long as i get 2 rcx's!! ;) Dave (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 8 inches is wimpy

This is what I was thinking. Its easy to build a vehicle that can span a gap, if you're allowed to build something bigger then the gap in the first place. My hope was to see robots that had to expand in some way to get across the gap. Right now, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 8 inches is wimpy

Some links to inspire... (URL) steering! (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)