 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4112
4111  |  4113
Subject:
Sun SPARC hardware request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 06:13:53 GMT

Hey folks,

We're in process of upgrading Peachy and are looking for a Sun SPARC20 SCA
internal hard disk sled.  They're also used on the SPARC5 chassis as well.
We've got the disks but not this little plastic holder.  Anyone in
rtlTorontoland got an extra they'd like to donate to the cause?  It would
allow us to double our disk space for Peachy, so I figured I'd throw it out
to group to see if anyone would bite.

Calum