 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4092
    Paradise ABS update —Benjamin Medinets
   just letting everyone know, I updated the shop (by adding a "splash page"), removed my train parts - since they've been up for over 6 months, decided to re-absorb them into my collection. Added another 6600 Hiway Construction set to my inventory, as (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Paradise ABS update —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Ohhh....something I forgot to mention, sale will last for approx. 7 to 10 days (or whenever I feel like ending it!!) :) then it will go back to "regular price". Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)