 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4080
Re: here's a fun topic....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 04:41:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Well this week is indeed Zeller's Lego BOGHP event, seems to hit every 6
months or so....

I think it's even more frequent than that!

Way more often than that.
Back during October of 2001
there was 3 before Christmas alone!

so, the real question is what are you (guys)
planning on buying from there...??

I plan on getting’ one 4723  & one 4702 for the parts.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4723
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4702

Thus far, my Zellers travels (from Vaugn to Richmond Hill to Aurora
to Newmarket) have proven uneventful concerning my quest for the
now apparently unavailable axe cart? http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4806
However I still have two more locations to scope out and I feel
that fortune may just smile upon me in the coming days…

without the Desert Skiff for

Talking about the Desert Skiff, is it worth
$5.25 a piece. That’s what I can get ‘em for
@ the BOGO sale?

               ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--