 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4073
Re: ?Best Price 6762 Fort Legoredo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.western, Benjamin Medinets writes:
NOT SO!!!  You forgot the GST for ordering from Shop@Home.  They are
a registered "tax collector" of the Canadian Government.  You still need
to calculate .07 additional on the 99.00 plus the $12 (shipping) in US
currency.

Actually, I was referring to the price at a U.S.     T ‘R’ Us.
But I've recently observed that the price is $89.99 in the U.S.
That’s positively incredible!

I guess....but you still need to factor in the sales tax (depending on
which state you purchase it in, eg NY State = 7%)

BTW, were you still looking for KK Axe Carts???  I bought 4 of them when I
was in the states this weekend

Yes, yes I am!
For I intend to venture forth this weekend and procure about
a dozen of these from my neighborin’ Zellers. If any should
abound??? Hopefully if I hit 4 Zellers during the BOGO
sale I'll be able to reach my quota.

That will be your best bet, assuming that they still have them.  If not,
there is a place in Buffalo that right now has them 2 for $5 US.  That isn't
as good as a BOGO sale (at Zellers) but I saw there was several of them,
not sure the exact count...though.

Anyways good luck, and I'll see if the price is indeed $89.99 for the
Fort Legoredo.  If so, that would probably be less than I paid for my
first one........
soooo MUCH LEGO, so little cash in da pocket... :)

Ben