 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4002
Re: scans are back on BrickShelf!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I just went to www.brickshelf.com and the instruction scans are back!

Jeff VW
Who will be downloading like mad for a while...

COOL!!!!  I guess we should all thank LEGO for making it possible.

and what's also cool is that it looks like I'm the 4000 poster to our
lil' newsgroup.

Anybody seen the Tine Milk Truck (promo) that they put out in 1999.
I just got it in the mail.  The truck looks beautiful, and I will have
very hard time opening it...when I ever decide to build a lego town
dairy....

Also, I know my collection isn't as large as some, but I figured out
that in the time between the end of December and the middle of March,
I accumulated close to total 10,000 pieces.  This doesn't include the
sets that I paid for, and haven't arrived yet (from Europe), but that
number isn't overly significant.

Now if only I could get my hands on some 3033-type bulk bins!!!
HELLO!!!

Ben

Darn!!!! Beaten out by a Lugnet Admin!!!! :(
It figures!!!!  Congrats Dan on being the 4000 poster to our newsgroup!!!!

Ben