 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3997
3996  |  3998
Subject:
SO OFF TOPIC it should not even appear on lugnet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:44:54 GMT

Guys of RTLToronto.

I need your help.

For many years on and off I have been trying to find out ANYTHING about
this song I have STUCK in my head.

(geesh) I told you it was OFF TOPIC

:)

I decided to have yet another crack at it when Calum and i were talking
and he (the genius) came up with this link

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=WP%25f7.57052%24281.9787271%40news4.rdc1.on.home.com

(ya ya, just cut and paste the link)

anyway, I never even had the entire lyrics before today.  The reason i
am posting here, is because It turns out that this is a tiny bit of
Canadiana which is why it is so obscure.

with the posted lyrics (in the link) does this ring any bells for
anyone?  I need a song writer and/or performer.

(I figure that this should be easy for Dave K.)

just so you all know finding this song is on my - "To Do before-I-die
List"

I have already crossed off, getting my motorcycle licence, and
parachuting.

:)

Chris
Pretend this says something funny