 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3989
Re: sudden "technic" surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:43:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Just posting something that happened last night.
I received a knock on my door at approx. 9 PM.  It was my next door neighbour
(BJ).  He brought in his newest "creation", which was his first "Lego" set
he had purchased in a while.

He bought the Bionicle "Manas" set, and used the instruction manual to make
a "Punching" Monster.  I thought it was very cool.  He said he spent part of
the day building it, and then after it was finished, he said he was irritating
his dog with it....I thought that was hillarious, because dogs and 'bots
don't necessarily mix, especially when you have your robot "attack" the dog.

Ben

Speaking of Manas....

Replying to my own post... Yikes!!  It has been an up and down day for me ... :(

anyways...I was looking for some trash bags at my local friendly department
store to remain unnamed....and saw that they were selling Manas for $88
CDN.  I think this is a fairly decent price for this considering Lego Shop
@ Home is still selling the set for $90.00 US.
That is probably the lowest I've seen the set so far.  I don't think the
price is any lower.  I stand corrected though...if you find a lower price.

Ben