 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3933
  This is the most hilariously cute thing I've ever read

You really got to read this English translation of the German Space Factory out: (URL) it with the photos in a second window. It's truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen here, and of course, the actual building is nothing short of amazing (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)