 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3927
Re: Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John MacDonald writes:
Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ??

Anyone I know going down?

--

spam guard in effect
remove MERCIAL from comMERCIAL to reply

not that I know of....I am definitely NOT going.  I have to save up to
go to Brickfest(tm) 2002 this year... and want to aquire some more lego
for some projects.... all my entertainment budget is zapped anyway for
rtl Toronto event, anyways!!!

Benjamin Medinets