 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3871
  DK book

Hey folks, Was at Winners yesterday and noticed they have the Dorling Kindersley Ultimate Lego Book. It's a full colour hardcover book that has a little history, photos of the various parks, little tidbits of trivia etc. Quite nice. They were (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DK book

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GsEK9w.776@lugnet.com... (...) Neat! It's my understanding (from what a co worker told me) that LEGO usese ENGEL IMM's exclusivley, and they're ENGEL's biggest customer. I think he also (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)