 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 387
  Photos please!

Hi folks, Please mail me all the digital photos/video clips you took at the rtlToronto 7 event. You can mail tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca, or @home.com. If they're over 4MB of photos, email me and we can arrange to upload them somewhere. The first batch (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)