 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3829
Re: rtl11 Ideas, Part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:24:38 GMT

Smore ideas:

-Hardcore Soccer (ie, but I think by the April event, it Soccer will have
devolved to Two Battlebots with a happy plastic ball in the court too)

'specially if Daveism's show up!

-Forklifts

Calum

To clarify soccer rules--the 'bot can't pick up the ball, but can it contain
it?  As long as the ball rolls along the ground, but no other 'bot can get
to the ball, is that legal?

just wonderin' for potential Daveisms

Dave