 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3820
3819  |  3821
Subject:
rtl10.1 Non Event. Informal Test Run for Soccer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:46:12 GMT

Hi folks,

I've already mailed this out to a few people, but next Friday night, we're
going to do an informal test for Live Soccer:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-030802-rules.html

The public is not invited, and this IS NOT AN EVENT--it's really only for
rtlToronto regulars.  It's literally just a night of farting around with
BBRC and seeing what works and what doesn't for rtl/Live1 or whatever the
live event will be two months down the road. We'll probably grab a pizza or
something or go over to the Einstein or OGradys for something to eat. Ka-on,
Trevyn, DaveS, etc you don't want to drive the six hour trip out for this. :)

It's thoroughly unofficial and unorganized, but I'm putting it out here for
the usual spirited debate and technical criticism.  Mail me if you can make it.

Calum