 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3760
3759  |  3761
Subject:
AC adapters anyone??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:05:15 GMT

Hi everyone,

can anybody bring some spare AC adapters for the RCX's?

I'm
sure that everyone is going to need them.
I think there will be a
shortage.
Are we all going to be running at the same time?

Phil