 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3616
3615  |  3617
Subject:
mother load Feb. 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:59:53 GMT

Well, my mom wasn't too impressed by a few boxes, that I brought home from
my post office box... :-)

I had my "modest" order from shop @ home (which contained several bulk packs
of grey bricks, in different sizes (and shapes), and the Blacksmith Shop
and some other "deals"....saved about $25 US in elements, etc...won't
disclose the amount of the order).

The set is absolutely gorgeous.  I feel totally and completely guilty about
chopping it up for parts.... :(  I might have to buy another (or 2 or 3
more??) set(s) later for building the model.

That means tonight, I can have some real fun!!! :)

I already put together and nice "castle" sig fig of myself....
It looks really zany....but I like it very much, and will post it in the
near future!!!

Besides the box from Shop @ Home, I got (finally) the box I ordered with
the Mindstorm Set.... RIS 1.0!!!  It is genuine 1.0, with the adapter.
So now my mindstorm collection is now 3 sets, 2 RIS' and 1 Vision Command.
I am still not complete, but it is a good start....

I also got a "old" basic set.... 720.  I like it, because it has two white
cargo doors.  I now have 3 720's, but only 2 of them have the doors....

My mom will kill me for sure, when the stuff from overseas starts to hit....
(I may need a place to hide....)*

Benjamin Medinets

* - myself, not my lego.....for those with greedy aspirations....just
to clarify the big picture... :)