 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 361
  Saturday

Hi everybody! I haven't posted anything in a long time. Unfortunately I’m not going to have a block stacker at the competition on Saturday. I will be bring my Sumo that I entered last September (with a few updates/improvements) as well as a new (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Saturday

(...) Excellent news! Thanks for the update, Phil. Steve Simpson is building a sumo robot, as is Victor Rehorst. Calum (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Saturday

(...) Maybe. My bot isn't done yet (no sensors, no code) and since it's the beginning of reading week I'm not sure I want to go anywhere (never mind get up early). But you can look at photos of what I've built so far here: (URL) a crazy, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)