 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3606
Re: Blue screen of death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 04:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
1. Do I just have the emergency touch switch and during the game,  just
press the button once in a while,  then have to listed to the likes of
Bruce and the little children mockage.

Are you dreaming??....No stink'in way you control that bot after we press
go. Next thing, you'll be asking if its okay to just reposition a block with
your hand. This from the guy who argues the merits of lego vs non-lego string!

I've already mentioned to Chris over the phone there ain't a chance in hell
that will happen. :)  If Chris gets to press a button manually during rtl10,
you'd better call the FAA, cause pigs will be flying.

Calum