 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3522
    Here's the good bit... —David Koudys
   When your boss starts sending you links to totally cool LEGO sites, you know you've got it made... My boss just sent me an e-mail with this link: (URL) the LEGO DAT drive... Think he's dropping me some hints to build one for work? Dave (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Here's the good bit... —Ka-On Lee
   (...) If I have a RCX 1.0 with an AC adaptor, I would attempt to make a automatic blank CDR loader for the CDRW. It will be tougher than tape though since you need to worry about scratching of the CD surface. (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)