 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 351
Re: house keeping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 04:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Second:  Calum have you called Jeff and begged for the use of his 60
some odd lego "blocks"

Already ahead of you.  Called him today at noon.  I'll be over to pick them
up Wednesday evening.  Jeff will try to make it, his trip is postponed.

Will call the library tomorrow.  Printing logos, signs etc tomorrow.

Calum